1. This Terms and Conditions define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying at the B&B Molo al. Niepodległości 710a, 81-853 Sopot. Booking is confirmed by reservation or a down payment. The guest performing the above activities is required and confirms that he has read the Regulations.
2. The Regulations apply to all persons staying at the B&B Molo Hospitality.
3. The Regulations are generally available for inspection at the Reception, in the common areas of the facility or on the website www.bbmolo.pl
1. The room is rented for days.
2. The booking is considered valid if prepayment of 50% is made within 3 days of making the booking unless the reservation provides otherwise. No down payment may result in the cancellation of the booking.
3. If the reservation is (i) not cancelled within 30 days before arrival or the Guest, or he (ii) fails to arrive within the scheduled time, the down payment is not returned.
4. In case of cancellation of the Guest during their stay, B&B Molo does not refund the fee for the stay.
5. The Guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926 as amended) by DS HOTEL I APARTAMENTY SP. Z OO SP. K. al. Niepodległości 710a, 81-853 SOPOT for the needs necessary to carry out the Guest’s stay. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
1. The Guest’s guardian is the service of the B&B Molo Facility available on-site or by phone at +48 512 811 683 or +48 507 048 983.
2. All needs and information Guests are obliged to contact the Guest’s guardian.
3. Guest check-in takes place by presenting an identity card or issuing an entrance card/entry key to the facility to the guest.
4. The guest may not transfer the room, key, pass card or remotely allow third parties to enter the facility under any circumstances.
5. The hotel day lasts from 3:00 PM to 11:00 AM the next day.
6. Guests should request a prolongation of the hotel day by phone no. +48 512 811 683 / +48 507 048 983 or at the reception desk. The extension of the hotel day remains at the sole discretion of B&B Molo
7. If the guest does not check out by 11:00 AM and the Facility service has not confirmed the extension of the hotel day, the Guest will be charged according to the average rate per night of his stay.
8. B&B Molo provides services with the utmost care.
9. Any complaints may be reported to the reception desk or to by phone or e-mail provided at the website www.bbmolo.pl
10. At the B&B Molo, there is a curfew from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
11. In the event of Guest leaving personal possessions after vacating the room, B&B Molo shall store personal belongings for 3 months, groceries for 24 hours, in the absence of instructions given by the Guest after 3 months, things remain in the property of the Hospitality.
12. Items can be returned by sending them to the address at the Guest’s expense or in-person to the Guest.
13. Smoking is prohibited inside the Facility and at its immediate surroundings. Violation will be fined by PLN 300.
14. Persons who are not guests of the B&B Molo Facility may stay in the room from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM. In the event of third parties staying in the room or on the premises, a fee will be charged for each person.
15. B&B Molo has the right to refuse a guest in case he has a history of previous violations of those Terms and Conditions.
16. B&B Molo has the right to charge guests credit card the amount at check-in, or a cash deposit to be paid for the entire stay.
17. Guests have the right to file a complaint in case of incorrect operation of the B&B Molo Facility.
18. Complaints are accepted directly in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com
19. B&B Molo considers complaints submitted only directly after the default and during the stay.
20. B&B Molo has 14 working days to consider the Complaint.
21. Acceptance of pets’ stay in the B&B Molo Facility is granted individually. The stay of the animal is subject to an additional fee and obligations imposed on the Guest, such as the Guest’s obligation to keep the animal in such a way that it does not threaten others Guests, and the Guest’s obligation to remove impurities arising as a result of the animal’s stay.
22. It is forbidden to make excessive noise in the facility, cause unpleasant smells or other things that disturb, harm or irritate other guests.
23. No dangerous goods or dangerous goods may be stored in the B&B Molo facility and its immediate surroundings.
24. A gross fee of PLN 50 is charged for losing a smart entry card.
25. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, without affecting their functionality and safety of use.
26. The guest agrees to issue a VAT invoice without a signature.
1. Children under 12 are allowed on the premises under constant supervision of their legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damages resulting from children’s actions.
2. The Guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the B&B Molo Facility, arising from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. The B&B Molo reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card for damage caused after his departure.
3. In case of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, B&B Molo may refuse to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the B&B Molo Facility, settle payments for previous services, pay for any damages and to leave the B&B Molo Facility.
4. Each time a Guest is leaving the room, for security reasons, he ought to close the windows, turn off the TV, turn off the light, turn off the taps and close the door.
1. B&B Molo shall not be liable for any loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services.
2. The Guest should notify the Reception about the occurrence of damage immediately after finding it directly or by phone.
3. B&B Molo has no deposit.
4. B&B Molo shall not be liable for damage and loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest, Hospitality left in it and live animals, regardless of whether these vehicles have been parked in the car park of the Hospitality or outside the premises.
1. B&B Molo supports DS Hotele i Apartamenty Sp. z o. o. sp. k. al. Niepodległości 710a, 81-853 Sopot NIP 585-147-20-49 KRS 0000578120
2. The court competent to settle disputes between the Guest and the B&B Molo is the court competent for the Hospitality.